Our vision statement is the back drop for all we do in school, including our work with our pupils with additional learning needs. The documents on this page give families information about the variety of ways we ensure we support our children with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) to achieve their potential. We provide a full range of educational and pastoral support to all and our pupils with SEND make very good progress. The information here is general; each child is an individual and will receive unique provision and resources where necessary.
There are a number of reasons why a child may be identified as having SEN:
- They are having significant difficulty with their learning and making far less progress than would be expected.
- They have a specific learning difficulty, for example dyslexia.
- They have emotional or mental health difficulties.
- They have difficulties with social communication and interaction.
- They have sensory and/or physical needs, for example visual impairment.
For more information on the Devon local offer please visit:
Or speak to our SENDCo – Mrs. Samantha Hammond
Mrs Samantha Hammond